Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Valentine's Day Boxes


I know it's the middle of January. But I needed to start thinking Valentine's Day. I have to make treat boxes for Jack's teachers and the Favor Box from Perfect Presentations fit the bill! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these templates. They are easy peasy to use and Leigh Ann provides great instructions of how to assemble them- including adhesive placement. Plus, the bonus for me is that the .gsd files are available so my silhouette does the cutting for me. I have to make at least 7 of these, and I think each one is going to be different. My mother informed me that I have to make one for my grandmother as well, and I have to use some red buttons she gave me, so that one I will make soon.
I haven't decided which of these are my favorites. :)

Hearts and scallop rectangle are cut with the silhouette, stamp on the white box is PTI, stamp on the red is from the stash.

6 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

I like the first one :>) I am partial to black lately!

Harriet said...

I love both of these boxes and you have done Leigh Ann's template proud

Sara said...

Super cute!! I love both of them, but the pink and white is too cute!

Tiffany Heilman said...

So cute. I love the black, red, and white one on top the best.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love the scallop on the front of the first one. Both are darling boxes!

Jess said...

Fantastic boxes, love what you did with the template! These are gifts sure to be treasured!