Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fun Bag!


Ok, I am officially in LOVE with the bag it up template from Perfect Presentation! Look at this bag! It was so easy to put together. My silhouette made quick work of the cutting and then I added my score lines, folded it and it was ready to go! I made this little bag for my son's daycare teacher, it was her one year anniversary with the center. These girls work so hard and as a working mom I so appreciate that!

The paper is from the DCWV Recycled Stack. I love that stack. I layered 4 flowers of decreasing sizes to create the flower and then added one of the K and Company fabric brads. I decided to wrap some twine around the box at the last minute. It just needed something. The sentiment is from PTI. I love that you can cut a window in the bag as well. It just looks so professional!

Have a great monday!

6 comments:

Tiffany Heilman said...

so cute. Love the clear window and the fabric brad is fabulous! Girly, you rock!!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Hmmm, Tiffany stole my phrase...I was going to start with "You are rocking lately!" You really are :>) Loving everything I am seeing. Oh and by the way, I am working on a purple card LOL.

Jess said...

Fantastic project! Your son's teacher will certainly appreciate it!

Turi said...

hello you have a splendid one blog, would make it appeal to me that you visited my http://www.youturi.blogspot.com

Harriet said...

I love the colors you used and love this template of Leigh Ann's too..... thanks for new ideas

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is excellent! I love how you put the flower on the front and I have got to get that stamp set!