Monday, January 11, 2010

Fun with Scraps

So I was cleaning my scrap room last weekend before coming back to work, and I kept finding all of these fun scraps. Of course playing with the scraps was just as fun as organizing (I love organizing) and so I made a few quick birthday cards. These cards are small (the two with squares are about 4 x4 and the other two are 2.5 x 2.5) but that is the beauty of using the scraps- I simply made the cards as large as the scraps. I, admitedly, am a scrap hoarder. I have all these little boxes and bins and baggies of scraps. I just can't understand paying a lot of money for a piece of paper and then not using all of it. Plus its fun to let my friends go through the scrap bin and make things when they come over too! Hope your week started out fabulous! Oh- the patterned paper is from American crafts, the sentiments are from Papertrey!







5 comments:

Harriet said...

I love these birthday cards.... the dp is fantastic.... bright, clean and simple.... GREAT

~amy~ said...

love your sweet scrap cards!

Tiffany Heilman said...

cute little scrap cardlets! i love the pp and the stars.

Randee E said...

Perfect for masculine/teen!! Way to be resourceful and creative at the same time!

Anonymous said...

These are really cool! I sure like what you did with your scraps!(Glad you're back!)