Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'll be your umbrella


This card came about because of a major score in the clearance bin at Archiver's. I got a 198 piece "wellies and brellas" runbo set from Autumn leaves for 75% off! It wound up being $3.50 and I got pages and pages of unbrellas and boots. Such a deal. I still had the Sage Shadow Stampin Up paper out from my holiday thank you and it matched perfectly. Love that! I love my cuttlebug as well- there's nothing like a little texture to brighten up a card! I was flipping through the SU catalog to figure out what I "needed" (sale-a-bration time seems to be the only time I order from them now) and I think many of the cards in the catalog could do with a little texture...of course that's just me. And of course this card is in my clean and simple design. I did get another 25 copics for christmas, and I have been coloring- Honest! Just nothing I want to show off yet.....

8 comments:

Christella D. Moody said...

I just love it.

~amy~ said...

♥shut up♥ Not only did you get a GREAT deal...they are absolutely fantastic images...I don't typically like the "skinny girl" stamps{why aren't there any short girls that have given birth to 2 kids kind of girl stamps..LOL} but there is something about your card...soooooo cute...excellent!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this card! I love the card in your other post too. Sage Shadow is such a pretty color. I want the new SU border punch that's in the SAB catalog but have no money to order (just got a cricut) but it say's it will be in the next catalog, so I'll pick it up then. So glad to see you posting!

Randee E said...

SCORE!!! Love that!! Love this card too!

Tiffany Heilman said...

I just love this card. I do agree with Amy, where are the short chic stamps at? That is such a deal and I love the texture.

Sara said...

Very pretty, the color combo is gorgeous!

Alyssa S said...

This is a great card! I love the Sage Shadow...such a pretty color!

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.