Sunday, February 7, 2010

Love card


Ahhhh. I crafted for over 12 hours on Saturday. Thanks to my mom who came and helped my husband watch my son. I had so much fun with Tiffany (and even more fun watching her drool over my sewing machine :)

We went to Craft Fancy in Arlington Heights, it was a cool store with some off beat products. I got a couple stamps sets I am going to be excited about making cards with.

But I digress. I needed to make a man card. For my DH. Because he doesn't get mad at me when I tell him that I will be crafting from 9 am Saturday to 1 am Sunday and even makes me and Tiffany smoothies and homemade pizza. (delicious)

It needed to not have pink, or ribbon. But I snuck in some stiching. So I made this card. And I finished the inside too. Go me. I think he will like it.


Paper from Making Memories, stamps Technique Tuesday, button PTI.

4 comments:

Tiffany Heilman said...

I just love this card. The heart and diamonds and color combo make a perfect man card. Yes, the pizza was fabulous...and the smoothies too!

~amy~ said...

ahhhh...sounds like you had thee perfect weekend...endless crafting...fantabulous...love your card...sounds like you have a keeper of a hubby:)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this card! Tiffany's comment made my stomach growl! LOL

Alyssa S said...

This is a gorgeous card - very masculine but very lovey dovey too! I envy your crafting time with a good buddy!