Saturday, June 13, 2009

Color Inspiration Challenge #54


YAY! I was able to make a card for the color inspiration challenge this week. Last week was bad with my family being sick. Of course I am terribly behind on everything else, so this card had to be quick.

I decided to use one of my stamps from Paper Makeup Stamps. They have the best dinosaurs! I paired it with my favorite dinosaur-like embossed background and added a senitment. The dino was colored with Copics.

Supplies
Cardstock: Stampin Up, Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps
Ink: Memento
Ribbon: Stampin Up

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute and fun Katie!!!

Winter said...

So cute! I love the dinosaur and the textured paper!

Tracey said...

That card is so cute. I didn't buy that cuttlebug embossing folder cuz I couldn't think of anything to do with it. You have done a great job. Love it.

Jane said...

very cute!!

kareN stampZ said...

love the embossed background with the adorable dinosaur

Dotty said...

Cute card. Love the dino.

Anonymous said...

oh my he is mean looking but made me smile at the same time. I think it had something to do with the background texture, I was thinking if he didn;t put a smile on his face he'd become a purse LOL!!!! have a great day!

Kitty said...

Totally adorable card. Hope your family is getting better!