Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Vintage Baby

I just love the 3D stickers from K and Company. I used the airplane in this post and decided to pair the tricycle with the sentiment stamp from Cloud 9 Designs. It made me giggle to think of my little guy tearing it up on a tricycle. I used the Tim Holtz distressing tool on the cardstock and paper, that tool is perfect for this sort of thing. I am not a big vintage card maker, but many of my cards have been leaning that way lately.

While I was in the mood, I made another baby card using some paper that I hadn't put away yet. The block alphabet is Karen Foster and it is from many years ago. I paired it with some plaid chatterbox that just seemed to go perfectly! Love the Heidi Swapp clear stamps as well!
Hope you like them!


Supplies:
Born to be Wild
Cardstock: PTI
Patterened Paper: Fancy Pants
Ribbon: May Arts
Stamp: Cloud 9 Designs
Ink: SU Basic Gray
Sticker: K and Company
Other: Thread
Baby
Cardstock: PTI, Archiver's
Patterned Paper: Karen Foster, Chatterbox
Ribbon: PTI
Stamp: Heidi Swapp
Ink: Distress Ink
Other: Thread

8 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kale' said...

Gorgeous. Really Really Gorgeous.

~amy~ said...

Oh Sweet Mother of Pearl Katie...love them both...especially the "born to be wild one"...that is ultra-darling!

Anonymous said...

Oooooo! These are beauties! Love that little bicycle! Also, BIG congrats on being "in the spot-light" in Dawn's post today!

Tina said...

Oh my! These are so elegant! I especially love the bicycle!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh I love this vintage goodness!

Rochelle said...

What a great neutral baby card. I love the font "baby" is written in.

Monique H said...

Absolutely wonderful vintage cards! Love the tricycle 3D sticker and the sentiment you chose to go with it is so cute!

Ann said...

These are fabulous! I especially love that "born to be wild" card!