Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch


Sometimes I see a sketch and the card makes itself! This card was one of those times. I had all my Amy Butler papers spread out from yesterday, and I still had some of the purses from a sticker set I had gotten 50% off at Archiver's. It took maybe 10 minutes to put together...love that! It was very fun to punch out a bunch of squares and arrange them on the front of this card; I'll have to keep this sketch in mind to use up scraps in the future!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned Paper: Amy Butler (K and Company)
Purse: K and Company
Ink: Stampin Up
Stamp: PTI

8 comments:

Ann said...

That purse is so cute, and it goes so well with the Amy Butler stuff. Doncha love it when that happens? :)

Winter said...

So cute! I love the little purse and the bling on the handles!

~amy~ said...

ooohhh....love it...Amy Butler rocks!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Cute cute! I loved this sketch too! I am posting my card tomorrow but I will be using this sketch again very soon! I am waiting on some paper I ordered and I think I am going to use the sketch to make at least one of my fathers day cards!

Randee E said...

Just like the card says . . . Absolutely Fabulous!

Karen Giron said...

Love that handbag! It is fabulous! OH, I so miss Archiver's - yes, it's only an hour away, but I don't get to go very often. Give that store some love for me! Beautiful, beautiful card!!

Anonymous said...

This just rocks!

Lori D said...

Dude, that's pretty cute!