Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mommy to Bee

A friend of mine was having a baby, so I made this card for her. It is a very simple design, one that you probably will see me repeat often. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink, and when I saw the stamp for the first time all I could think about was the bee and bee hive stamps from Amuse. I am also in love with the Polka Dot Basics set from Papertrey. It is so much fun to fill the paper with polka dots!



Paper: Stampin' Up
Stamps: Amuse (hive and bee), Papertrey Ink (sentiment and polka dots)
Ribbon: Unknown
Ink: Stampin' Up


Oh- and I got my Paper for the paper challenge. Um...hello? Someone tell Susi it is supposed to be a paper CHALLENGE, not a paper almost impossible. It is, safe to say, that I would have never purchased this paper. Now....what to do with it? I have until Febuary 17, so at least I can mull this one over.

1 comments:

Tiffany Heilman said...

OMG...I think I might have been too nice when I gave Susi my patterned paper. Looks like we are brutal on this one (right Joan!)

BTW love the bee card. I heart Amuse.